Last updated: April 15, 2019.
Information We Collect
When you send a request to evaluate the product(s), request information about our products and services using the contact forms, you may provide us with your personal data such as your name, your email address, your company name. We do not collect any additional personal data unless you provide it voluntarily using the comments section of the contact forms.
When you use our Site, we may collect non personal (anonymous) data such as duration of your visit, the pages you visit on our Site, browser type, device type, country, city, referral site you are coming from (if any), etc. This is not a full and comprehensive list of anonymous data we collect, and it's based on the features and abilities of the third party analytics software we use (see next chapter). In this case we exclusively collect such information that does not allow us to identify you; this type of information is used only for statistical work. The better we understand your needs, the faster you will find the required information on our Site.
Third Party Analytics Software
Orders and Information Connected to Orders
We use third party e-commerce provider for processing your orders and payments. All the payment documents such as receipts, invoices, payment confirmation are sent to you by this provider. When submitting your order, you may provide some personal information such as first/last name, email address, postal address, telephone number, company name and tax number.
After your payment is processed, our provider sends us a part of your personal data: name, email address, company name, telephone number and Order ID assigned to your purchase (at the same time, this Order ID is your License ID as well). We receive this information to be able to send you the relevant license information, the download link to the software product and your credentials to login to the Console. We do not receive and/or collect your payment data (the credentials of your credit card or some other payment information).
How We Use Information
We may use the personal data collected from you and the product you use or evaluate with the following purposes:
- To provide you with the links to the relevant version of the product(s) and your login details to Console.
- To send you the supporting and learning materials corresponding to the product(s) you use or evaluate.
- During the evaluation period, we may send you the information about the product's features, documentation, samples, support services, licenses and other corresponding information.
- To inform you about new releases of the product(s) and services.
- To inform you about any changes to the product(s) and services usage terms and conditions.
- To inform you about new products.
- To provide you with the technical and non-technical support.
- To get your feedback on product(s) and services you use or evaluate to improve the quality and adjust the roadmap.
- To get your feedback on the documentation and the quality of the work of technical support team.
- To inform you about special offers that are relevant to the product(s) you use or evaluate.
- To get a testimonial or a case study that will be published on our website and company's social media accounts. The contents of the published material will be discussed with you prior to the publication.
- To reply to your feedback that you may leave after the use or evaluation of the product(s).
- To inform you about the expiration of your support/updates subscription (both by phone and email).
When you get our product for evaluation or purchase a license from us, you may occasionally receive promotional emails. We are considering your interests in the specific products and in most cases these emails contain relevant information about special offers, contests, new products and services, updated products and services that you show interest in. We send this information by direct emails ourselves.
At any time, you may stop receiving marketing and promotional information by clicking "Unsubscribe" at the bottom of each email or sending us a direct request to unsubscribe you from further promotional emails
Retention and Deletion of Your Data
We store personal information of our evaluation users and customers to have the possibility to send new updates and news about the products they obtained. In addition, we need this personal data to have reasons to provide official paid technical support that is available only in case if a client has an active support subscription. Nevertheless, you have the right to request the deletion of your personal information and we confirm that the data will be deleted within 30 days. To make such a request, please contact us at email@example.com.
BALKANGraph reserves the right to disclose your personal data in the following cases:
- In accordance with requirements of the legislation, for example, in connection with demands from governmental authorities, legal and contractual disputes.
The data you entered on this Site is automatically encrypted using SSL (Sockets Layer Protocol). SSL is the industry standard for transferring sensitive data over the internet.
In order to protect your data from fraud, leakage and damage, BALKANGraph takes a number of technical and organizational security measures. As the technological progress rises, we improve these measures.
How to Contact Us